Wednesday, May 18, 2022

What elements do content marketers use to convert blog readers into subscribers?

We found out that:

  • 60% of companies use subscription forms for blog lead generation;
  • 9 companies use lead magnets: free trial, templates, free consultations;
  • 2 companies use pop-ups;
  • 1 company prefers personalized chat messages on the site;
  • the other 40% of companies completely miss the opportunity to qualify leads with a blog.


How companies warm up leads

80% of leads are not interested in buying a product right away. But with a warm-up campaign, you can move half of them to this. With an automated warm-up email campaign, it's easy to engage leads with your product and gain their trust.


We found out that:

  • 7 out of 30 companies send summary emails to customers 5 minutes after they call their sales manager;
  • 12 use to warm up the blog;
  • 3 of them send emails within 5 minutes;
  • 9 companies offering lead magnets send them instantly;
  • 10 companies do not use any warm-up techniques.

How companies qualify leads

Lead qualification saves time and effort for buyers and your team. It helps to offer potential customers the most suitable solutions at the first contact. With qualifications, your sales reps can prioritize which leads to contact first.


We found that 63% of companies don't qualify leads at all. Among the remaining 37%:

  • 11 companies use qualification forms. 6 of them have implemented advanced forms, where they collect information about geolocation, campaign size, the purposes for which the product will be used, and its required functions. 5 companies collect only basic information: name, contacts.
  • 10 qualify leads during the first call.
  • 3 - using a chat bot on the site.


What tools do brands use to convert blog subscriptions?

A blog is a powerful source of leads for companies. Of course, only if you use it correctly. A blog will not only promote your product and increase website traffic, but it will also help increase your credibility with potential buyers.

What elements do content marketers use to convert blog readers into subscribers?

We found out that: 60% of companies use subscription forms for blog lead generation; 9 companies use lead magnets: free trial, templates, fr...